In compliance with the duty of information gathered in section 2 of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the present policy of cookies has the purpose of informing you in a clear and precise manner about the cookies that are used in the web page of upandbike IC SL.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
A distinction is made between own cookies and third party cookies, depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they are stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information is collected, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (for example those that serve to remember the elements in a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to track the user’s behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of the website’s advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces based on the information collected on the user’s behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete upandbike IC SL cookies or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find out how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
By disabling cookies, the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the website
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes. The following is a list of the cookies used:
- Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website and the website will not work in its intended way without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data
Cookie Type Duration Description elementor https never This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time. cky-active-check https 1 day The cookie is set by CookieYes to check if the consent banner is active on the website.
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Cookie Type Duration Description pll_language https 1 year The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors,bounce rate, traffic source. etc.
Cookie Type Duration Description _ga https 2 years The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors. _gid https 1 day Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. _gat_gtag_UA_198463112_1 https 1 minute This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.
Performance cookies: Are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Advertisement cookies: Are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.
- Others: Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
Cookie Type Duration Description _gali https past No description available.
Modification of the conditions